Safety hose reel with HI VIS for air lines, compressed air tools & water
Increase safety and convenience
Why purchase this reel?
- MAXIMUM SAFETY - Tripping is a major cause of work place injuries. Hi Vis hose can help reduce the risk
- Manufactured in Australia by the worlds leader in UPCV spring retractable hose reels - These reels are built to last.
- Easy to operate - Encourages operators to store hose correctly. Simple pull out the desire length and the ratchet mechanism locks the hose when place. When you are finished, a gentle tug releases the ratchet and the spring allows the hose to be coiled back onto the reel.
- UPVC case - The heavy duty case protects the hose and internal drum when not in use and can easily be washed without the risk of corrosion.
- Integrated pivot bracket - Guides the reel towards the operator so when you can return the hose to the reel easier.
- Mounting template - Conveniently printed on the box so you can easily & accurately mark out the mounting hose.
- Supplied complete with high quality hose
"This is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty.”
- Busy work areas where tripping is a hazard.
- Install near air compressors so your hose is where you want it when you need it.
- Can be used for mains pressure wash down.
This reel is sold with high quality PVC hi vis air & water hose and includes a solid rubber bumper stop.
Don’t start each job untangling hose, get the job done.
|I.D. (Inside Diameter)||10mm (3/8")|
|Length (m)||20 m|
|Type of Hose||HI VIS|
|Supplied with Hose||Yes|
|No. of Hoses||Single Hose|
|Media||Compressed Air, Cold Water|
|Dimensions (mm)||See diagram|
|Max. Working Temp.||45°C|
AW1020-001-HV ReCoila spring rewind UPVC hose reel with 20m of 10mm I.D. HI-VIS Air & Water hose
- Series: Gen III ReCoila
- Model: AW1020-001-HV