The stainless steel heavy duty water gun HDWG-12-SS provides extra hygiene as ideal for professional wash down in kitchens, breweries and food production.
Increase safety and convenience
Why purchase this wash gun?
- Stainless steel for maximum hygiene and corrosion resistance
- Rugged body is built to last.
- Hold-open clip for continuous spraying
- Insulated molded grip for spraying hot or cold water.
- Trigger and operating mechanism in stainless steel.
- Water jet adjustable from a cone to a jet.
- Clear arrow to show water beam direction
"This is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty.”
- Rugged Stainless Steel (316) housing
- EPDM Cover
- 1/2" Bspp female inlet
- Maximum working pressure 24 Bar (350 psi)
- Maximum working temperature 95°C
- Weight approx 870 grams
- Seals from VITON suited for food (FDA)
Please note this gun is sold without a swivel joint which allows to gun to swivel on the hose end.
We recommend if used in conjunction with a hose reel that a swivel joint be used.
Our swivel connectors can be found here
|I.D. (Inside Diameter)||12mm (1/2")|
|Media||Hot & Cold Water|
|Construction||Stainless Steel Body|
|Max. Working Temp.||95°C|
|Inlet||12mm (1/2" BSPP) Female|
Stainless steel heavy duty wash gun for 12mm (1/2") hose - HDWG-12-SS
- Series: Accessories
- Model: HDWG-12-SS