Hi-Vis hose is designed for air and water in busy work areas where safety is paramount.
Ideal for low light areas or work places with high traffic.
Because its easy to see the hi vis hose reduces tripping and also minimises accidental damge to the hose.
- It can be used for a diverse range of applications such as the transfer of food, water, air, chemicals, gas, fuels and oils.
- Excellent flexibility for ease of use.
- EC and NSF51 compliant for Food Equipment Materials and contact applications.
- NSF61: Drinking Water System Components - Read More Here
- RoHS compliant.
- Manufactured from cadmium and silicone-free materials, using a specialist PVC that can reduce the taint of drinking water.
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals including many acids / alkalis.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Thicker wall gives medium to heavy duty durability for improved resistance to abrasion.
- Specially selected high tensile polyester fibres creates an effective and balanced pressure hose.
- 10 bar Working Pressure @ 4:1 safety factor.
- Working temperature -15°C to + 60°C.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 5774.
|End Connection #1||3/8" BSPT male|
|End Connection #2||3/8" BSPT male|
|I.D. (Inside Diameter)||10mm (3/8")|
|Media||Air, Water, Drinking Water, Food Gases|
|Max. Working Temp.||60°C|