Easy to use, simply pull out the hose and latch it at the desired length - complete the job - and a short tug will release the latch and guide the hose back onto the reel.
Increase safety and convenience
Why purchase this reel?
- A simple & economic solution to hygienic wash down without the expense of stainless steel.
- Manufactured in Australia - Heavy duty UPCV case is resistant to most fluids and built to last.
- The open case means the reel can be washed down and dries with natural air flow.
- Has an integrated wall mount pivot bracket so its easy to mount. The box also has a mounting template so you should be up and running in no time.
"This is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty.”
- Wash down areas that require low pressure hot water.
- Equipment and machinery wash down in wet areas - This reel will help keep your equipment in the best condition possible
This reel comes complete with professional quality rubber hot water hose and solid rubber bumper stop.
Don’t start each job untangling hose, get the job done.
|I.D. (Inside Diameter)||12mm (1/2")|
|Length (m)||15 m|
|Type of Hose||Blue non marking hot water hose|
|Supplied with Hose||Yes|
|No. of Hoses||Single Hose|
|Media||Hot & Cold Water Cleaning|
|Dimensions (mm)||See diagram|
|Max. Working Temp.||80°C|
Super duty UPVC spring rewind hot wash reel with 15m of 12mm hose
- Series: Gen III ReCoila
- Model: HW1215-001