Dramatically improve safety when working with flammable gasses.
Easy to use, simply pull out the hose and latch it at the desired length - complete the job - and a short tug will release the latch and guide the hose back onto the reel.
Increase safety and convenience
Why purchase this reel?
- Maximise safety - A simple & economic solution to dramatically increase safety when working with oxy/acetylene gases.
- The chemical resistant UPVC case is also resistant to UV rays so it wont turn hard and crack over time.
- Manufactured in Australia - Heavy duty UPCV case is resistant to most fluids and built to last.
- Has an integrated wall mount pivot bracket so its easy to mount. The box also has a mounting template so you should be up and running in no time.
"This is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty.”
- Workshops and maintenance involving welding or cutting.
This reel comes complete with professional quality dual/twin hose and solid rubber bumper stop.
The hose terminates in a 3/8" BSP LH & RH female with check valves.
Don’t start each job untangling hose, get the job done.
|I.D. (Inside Diameter)||08mm (5/16")|
|Length (m)||15 m|
|Type of Hose||Call for Details|
|Supplied with Hose||Yes|
|No. of Hoses||Dual/Twin Hose|
|Dimensions (mm)||See diagram|
|Max. Working Temp.||40°C|
UPVC Welding spring rewind reel with 15m of dual 8mm Oxy/Acetylene hose
- Series: Gen III ReCoila
- Model: OA815-001