The stainless steel pressure wash FX-460 Series heavy duty spring retractable hose reel rewinds automatically keeping hose off the floor and stopping potential damage and tripping hazards. It is ideal for increasing safety and efficiency in corrosive or harsh environments such as near salt water or in applications that require a high level of hygiene.
Increase safety and convenience
Why purchase this reel?
- Corrosion resistant - Component parts are crafted from AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Manufactured in Europe - World class design and engineering is built to last.
- Designed for a broad range of low pressure gas and fluid applications.
- Compact but still maintains a "dual pedestal' design.
- The reel frame is engineered with ridges to minimise twisting and distortion even under heavy use.
- Supplied with premium pressure wash hose
"This is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty.”
- Washing salt water from marine vessels and equipment.
Popular Mounting Positions
This hose reel can mounted on the wall, floor or ceiling
This reel is supplied with high quality synthetic rubber pressure wash hose and a solid rubber bumper stop.
Don’t start each job untangling hose, get the job done.
|I.D. (Inside Diameter)||12mm (1/2")|
|Length (m)||15 m|
|Type of Hose||Blue 1SC Non marking hygienic hose|
|Supplied with Hose||Yes|
|No. of Hoses||Single Hose|
|Weight||Call for Details|
|Dimensions (mm)||See diagram|
|Max. Working Temp.||150°C|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
Marina & Harbour Hotwash Reel with 15 metres of 12mm hose
- Series: ME-FX460
- Model: ME-070-2304-415