The stainless steel general purpose FX-460 Series heavy duty spring retractable hose reel rewinds automatically keeping hose off the floor and stopping potential damage and tripping hazards. It is ideal for increasing safety and efficiency in corrosive or harsh environments such as near salt water or in applications that require a high level of hygiene.
Why purchase this reel?
- Corrosion resistant - Component parts are crafted from AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Manufactured in Europe - World class design and engineering is built to last.
- Designed for a broad range of low pressure gas and fluid applications.
- Compact but still maintains a "dual pedestal' design.
- The reel frame is engineered with ridges to minimise twisting and distortion even under heavy use.
- Enclosed drive spring - On some reels moisture can creep in and cause problems with the internal drive spring. All the ME Series cassettes are sealed to stop this problem
"This is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty.”
- General wash down for vats and fermenters.
- Food factory wash down that requires a high level of sanitation.
- Bottling bays & mash tuns
Popular Mounting Positions
This hose reel can mounted on the wall, floor or ceiling
This reel is supplied with high quality blue rubber hot wash hose and a solid rubber bumper stop.
Don’t start each job untangling hose, get the job done.
As used by
|I.D. (Inside Diameter)||12mm (1/2")|
|Length (m)||15 m|
|Type of Hose||Call for Details|
|Supplied with Hose||Yes|
|No. of Hoses||Single Hose|
|Media||Hot & Cold Water Cleaning|
|Weight||Call for Details|
|Dimensions (mm)||See Downloads Tab|
|Max. Working Temp.||65°C|
|Material||Nickel Plated Brass|
Brewery & Food Production Wash Down Reel
- Series: ME-FX460
- Model: ME-070-2302-415