The spring rewind stainless steel CO2 hose reel is designed to keep CO2 dispensing hose off the floor when not in use. It is ideal for increasing safety and efficiency in breweries and applications that require a high level of hygiene.
Increase safety and convenience when dispensing CO2
Why purchase this reel?
- Supplied with high quality food safe PVC hose and stainless steel fittings
- Corrosion resistant - Component parts are crafted from AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Manufactured in Europe - World class design and engineering is built to last.
- Compact but still maintains a "dual pedestal' design.
- The reel frame is engineered with ridges to minimise twisting and distortion even under heavy use.
- Enclosed drive spring - On some reels moisture can creep in and cause problems with the internal drive spring. All the ME Series cassettes are sealed to stop this problem
"This is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty.”
- Dispensing CO2 in breweries and drinks factories.
- Sterile environments using CO2 for consumption.
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetic plants where corrosion could cause production issues.
Popular Mounting Positions
This hose reel can mounted on the wall, floor or ceiling
This reel can be supplied with high quality clear braid food hose and a solid rubber bumper stop.
Don’t start each job untangling hose, get the job done.
|I.D. (Inside Diameter)||10mm (3/8")|
|Length (m)||15 m|
|Type of Hose||Clear Braid PVC|
|Supplied with Hose||Yes|
|No. of Hoses||Single Hose|
|Weight||Call for Details|
|Dimensions (mm)||See Downloads Tab|
|Max. Working Temp.||45°C|
|Material||Nickel Plated Brass|
Stainless steel hose reel for CO2 carbonation dispensing for 15m of 10mm I.D. clear hose
- Series: ME-FX460
- Model: ME-070-2305-315CO2