The large capacity general purpose F-555 Series heavy duty spring retractable hose reel rewinds automatically keeping hose off the floor and stopping potential damage to hose and reducing tripping hazards. It is ideal for increasing safety and efficiency in workshops, garages and organising air lines.
Increase safety and convenience
Why purchase this reel?
- Manufactured in Europe - Solid steel frame is designed and built to last and each component is individually power coated with an extra finish for maximum durability.
- Designed for a broad range of low pressure gas and fluid applications.
- Heavy duty "dual pedestal" design reduces wear in the axel and potential damage.
- The reel frame is engineered with ridges to minimise twisting and distortion even under heavy use.
- Enclosed drive spring - On some reels moisture can creep in and cause problems with the internal drive spring. All the ME Series cassettes are sealed to stop this problem
"This is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty.”
- General purpose low pressure air & water applications
- Factories & garages where air lines are used.
- Workshops using air tools - you wont have to start a job by untangling hose again.
Popular Mounting Positions
This hose reel can mounted on the wall, floor or ceiling
This reel is sold complete with high quality synthetic black rubber hose and a solid rubber bumper stop.
Don’t start each job untangling hose, get the job done.
|I.D. (Inside Diameter)||19mm (3/4")|
|Length (m)||20 m|
|Type of Hose||Call for Details|
|Supplied with Hose||Yes|
|No. of Hoses||Single Hose|
|Media||Compressed Air, Cold Water|
|Weight||Call for Details|
|Dimensions (mm)||See Downloads Tab|
|Max. Working Temp.||65°C|
|Material||Nickel Plated Brass|
ME-070-1502-520 Air & Water Hose Reel with 20m of 19mm I.D. hose
- Series: ME-F555
- Model: ME-070-1502-520