Specialist AdBlue® F-550 Series is a large capacity, heavy duty spring retractable reel. Designed for easy operation in keeping hose off the floor and stopping potential hose damage and reducing tripping hazards.
Increase safety and convenience
Why purchase this reel?
- Maximum safety - reduce spilling and hazardous leakages caused when hose is damaged after being left on the floor
- Designed for AdBlue® - the highest quality AISI 316 stainless steel connections and swivel provide maximum resistant against the corrosive effects of AdBlue®.
- Manufactured in Europe - Solid steel construction and extra hard power coat finish is built to last.
- Ease of use encourages extra safety and care for your hose - Pull the hose out and a latch keeps it in place, a short tug releases the latch and you feed the hose back on the reel. This encourages users to always store hose correctly dramatically reduce hose wear and damage.
- Great build quality - Details taken in the manufacturing with processes such as a ‘special’ finish on the spring and dual supports both sides of the drum all add up to a high quality, dependable hose reel.
"This is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty.”
- Commercial vehicle depots - straight forward refueling.
- Professional AdBlue® dispensing in any automotive environment.
- Multi use - the reel is also suitable for antifreeze and windscreen washer fluid.
Popular Mounting Positions
This hose reel can mounted on the wall, floor or ceiling
This reel is supplied low pressure antistatic EPDM hose suitable for use with AdBlue® and a solid rubber bumper stop.
Don’t start each job untangling hose, get the job done.
|I.D. (Inside Diameter)||19mm (3/4")|
|Length (m)||15 m|
|Type of Hose||Call for Details|
|Supplied with Hose||Yes|
|No. of Hoses||Single Hose|
|Weight||Call for Details|
|Dimensions (mm)||See Downloads Tab|
|Max. Working Temp.||65°C|
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|
ME-070-1409-515 Adblue dispensing hose reel with 15m of 19mm (3/4") I.D. EPDM hose
- Series: ME-F550
- Model: ME-070-1409-515